- occupants 12
3 Double beds
1 Sofa bed double
2 Bunk beds
- 5 Bedrooms 5
1 Bathroom with bathtub
4 Bathrooms with shower
- 125 m² 125 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
// The accommodation comprises
- Living room with double sofa bed, flat-screen TV
- 3 bedrooms with double beds and en-suite shower room with granite washbasin, one with toilet included
- 2 bedrooms with two bunk beds and en-suite shower room
- Kitchen area open to the living room, fully equipped with induction hob, oven, microwave, fridge, dishwasher and dining table for 10 people
- 2 separate toilets
- A 365sqf south-facing terrace with views of the mountains and the village of La Clusaz.
This flat is accessible via the building's lift and complies with PRM standards.
The light and warmth of the living area make it one of the most charming rooms in La Clusaz. Once the day's skiing is over, this living area is a natural invitation to rest, comfort and relax by the fireplace set into a stone column. The upscale living room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, dining table, sofa and armchair, and a fully-equipped open-plan kitchen.
As this flat is located in a top-of-the-range luxury residence, you will have access to the residence's wellness area (swimming pool-sauna). A 45-minute session must be booked the day before for the following day.
- Fully equipped kitchen with ceramic hob, oven and microwave, fridge, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle and toaster.
- Flat-screen TV (satellite - French channels), telephone, WIFI
- Bathroom with heated towel rail
- Private ski locker with shoe dryer
- Shared laundry facilities (washing machine €5 + tumble dryer €3)
// Services included:
- Beds made on arrival
- Reservation for transfers (to be requested when booking)
- Access to Espace Bien-Être from 9am to 9pm
- Ski locker in each flat
- Reservation of ski passes (to be requested when booking)
- Nespresso machine (one per flat, one capsule per adult)
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers available in your flat at the start of your stay
- Cleaning kit: 1 sponge, 3 dishwasher tablets, 1 small washing-up liquid, bin liners
- Cot and high chair to be requested when booking
- WIFI access
Your agency LLA Selections by Location lac Annecy, specialist in short-term rentals around Lake Annecy and the Alps, has selected this property with care.
// Additional services:
- Pets allowed: €10 per pet per day
- Parking €10 per day: 1 space per flat - 2 for T5 and T6 flats
- Additional garage: €15 per day to be specified when booking
- Nespresso machine capsule: on sale at reception
- Cleaning of flat during your stay: extra charge at reception
- Change of bathroom linen during your stay: extra charge at reception
- Change of sheets during your stay: extra charge at reception
- Delivery of bread, pastries and small groceries: delivered to your door every morning.
// Free loan of equipment subject to availability:
- Raclette maker - Fondue maker - Crêpe party - DVD player - Extension lead - Plug adaptor - Iron & ironing board
- For the little ones: Cot - Baby chair - Baby bathtub
- Small kitchen equipment: Measuring glass - Pie dish - Cake tin - Mixer - Free loan of board games.
- Leisure: Toboggans/ Shovels
- Tourist tax: €3 per adult per day
- Pets: Pets are accepted for a supplement of €50 per pet per week.
Discounts at our partner restaurants "Le Bistro" and "L'Auberge des Aravis" and a free aperitif with every reservation at the gourmet restaurant "Le Cinq". Delivery by our catering service at an additional cost.
Our local partner, Groupe Pollet, will welcome and look after your stay at La Clusaz.
// About La Clusaz...:
Skiers discovering the resort of La Clusaz for the first time are often very surprised, because what they're discovering is a veritable white paradise, an unspoilt area with a wide range of capabilities. Suitable for all levels, the resort is made up of 5 interconnected massifs, each with its own special character. The 84 pistes, representing 125 km* of skiing, are served by an efficient network of ski lifts. Finally, with the "Massif des Aravis" ski pass (La Clusaz and Le Grand-Bornand areas linked by shuttle bus), you can enjoy 210 km of slopes for unique sensations.
La Clusaz can also boast of being one of the resorts with the steepest slopes: from the summit of Balme to the village, there's over 1,500m of vertical drop to ski!
Not to mention a host of activities for all the family in summer and winter:
In winter: ski touring, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, walks with a specialised guide, a beautiful semi-discovered swimming pool with a relaxation area and yoga classes, as well as an ice rink, tobogganing, aerial sports...
Summer: A unique entertainment programme including downhill mountain biking, hiking, children's activities, summer sledging, mountain discovery and much more!
Enjoy your stay !
Open plan kitchen (induction)
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
From 1/3 To 31/10
Price: €19.00 /person
From 22/11 To 31/12
Price: €100.00 /booking
From 15/3 To 10/11
Price: €290.00 /booking
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No smoking
- Animals are admitted to this accommodation, except for dangerous animals. - Adapted for disabled people.
Map and distances
Ski Resort - remontée du Bossonnet
Bus station - Navette gratuite
Shops - Super U la Clusaz
Golf course - Golf des Confins (9 trous)
Lake - Lac des Confins
Golf course - Golf de Talloires
Lake - lac d'Annecy
Town centre - Annecy centre ville
Train station - Gare d'Annecy TGV
Airport - Genève Cointrin
Town centre - Genève
Town centre - Chamonix
Airport - Lyon st Exupéry
|September - 2023|
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 4% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Tourist tax not included.
- Refund of the security deposit by bank transfer is made between 5 and 15 days after your departure
- Arrival out of office opening hours: Arrange collection of the keys with the agency. The total amount must be paid in advance.
- VAT included in the accommodation price
The apartment is located on the fith floor of a 4* residence in the center of la Clusaz. Beautiful view overlooking the Aravis and the village. Easy access to the ski lifts from "Champ Giguet" 200m from the residence, 5 mns walk. The apartment sleeps 12 (approx 128m² : split level apartment of...