We are a team of holiday rental professionals with significant experience in premium hospitality, logistics and customer service. We have been working in holiday lettings management for more than 15 years on the shores of Lake Annecy, La Clusaz, Courchevel, Meribel, Chamonix, ...
Where can you meet us?
The LLA Selections team is now based in the Vignobles area in Sevrier 4550, route d'Albertville. This is a visible and easily accessible location, not far from the Biocoop opposite to Carrefour supermarket. Free parking on site.
We will be delighted to welcoming you and presenting you our services with passion.
Our motto ?
Make your life easier ... By an easy mouse click, you should find the property you are looking for; the requested information, the necessary practical details and a quick answer back to offer you the best for your next stay with us.
Our offer is based on :
- Clear prices
Displayed per night and detailing all the services : end-of-stay cleaning, charges, tourist taxes. No surprise !
- “À la carte” services
We offer many 'à la carte' services, such as : airport or train station transfers, mid-stay cleaning, laundry service, home chefs, bicycle and electric bike rental, yoga classes, massages, etc.
- Detailed communication
We keep you informed at every stage of your booking and provide a personal welcome: a member of our team will be on site on the day of your arrival. You will receive precise information about the handover of the keys before your stay. The beds are made up on arrival - luxury quality linen - and also include 2 towels per person, bathmats and kitchen towels.
At LLA Selections, we believe in creating exceptional experiences for both our guests and our owners. Our goal is to blend local culture and technology to provide authentic and rewarding experiences for travelers and sustainable, profitable investments for our owners.
- Integrity: We act with honesty, transparency and ethics.
- Fairness: We provide quality service to all with impartiality.
- Accountability: We take responsibility for our actions and deliver on our commitments.
- Responsiveness: We understand that the seriousness of our profession is revealed in our responsiveness to each issue.
- Our commitment to these values guides our decisions and interactions. It helps us create a culture that values and supports our travelers, owners, and team members.
Our commitment to sustainability
We are proud to have partnered with Sustonica to make our properties more environmentally friendly. Look for the Sustonica badge on our website to see all eligible properties.
These properties provide the following information:
- A list of nearby electric car charging points
- A list of local food shops
- A list of vegetarian restaurants
- A list of organic restaurants
- A list of local heritage sites
- A list of lesser known sites to discover
All our properties also offer environmentally friendly hygiene products in terms of both content and packaging.
CEO and Founder of LLA Selections, As entrepreneur in the upmarket seasonal rental sector for over 15 years, Sophie has been able to develop a growing international clientele on the shores of Lake Annecy. 20 years of experience as a logistics manager for major sporting and musical events in France and especially abroad has enabled her to hone her organizational skills and her passion for details.
Laure joined our team in 2015. A pioneer in homeworking!
From the mountains, Laure manages all the administrative tasks: drafting contracts, monitoring payments, updating schedules, clocking in and out and other administrative tasks that are essential to the daily life of the company.
Mayline joined the team in April 2021 as welcomer for the summer season. In October 2021, she signed a permanent contract with Location Lac Annecy and joined the company as a Welcomer Manager. Since april 2023, she is our Operation manager and Booking coordinator. Concerned, professional with a high level of care to her clients, she will guide you throughout your stay.
Lola, who has been working at Location Lac Annecy since December 2021, is currently validating her Bachelor's degree. We will still have her in our team at the end of her studies. You will be welcomed by Lola with a lot of professionalism and always in a good mood, she will surely make your stay unique!
Olivier has been working independently for Location Lac Annecy for the past four years, managing his portfolio of homes on the West side of Lake Annecy. He also has a maintenance company and carries out work in our homes (electricity, painting, small jobs, renovation...). Olivier will make your stay pleasant, thanks to his availability, his kindness and his good sense of humor!
- Our local partners welcome you and ensure that your stay runs smoothly: VLodges in Courchevel and Méribel, Groupe Pollet in La Clusaz
- Linen is provided by a team of professional launderers (we have selected a the Luxury selection of SDEZ for our sheets and towels).
- Our cleaning teams are also independent professional suppliers. Many thanks to Marco, Eva, Cécile, Jonathan, Cathy, Catherine…
- Our concierge partners, who allow us to offer you a unique experience around the lake. A lot of activities to choose from: wakeboarding lessons, bike rental, yoga classes, private massages, paragliding, hot air balloon flights, helicopter flights, private transfers, chef at home, catering, food delivery, event organization…,