- occupants 10
3 Queen size beds
2 Single beds
1 Bunk bed
- 4 Bedrooms 4
4 Bathrooms with bathtub
1 Bathroom with shower
- 350 m² 350 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
// The accommodation comprises :
Level 1 :
- Master Bedroom with one double bed and en-suite bathroom (balneo bath, double wash basin, toilet and steam room)
- Bedroom with two single beds and en suite bathroom (bath, wash basin, toilet)
- Family bedroom, with one double bed and two bunk beds, and en suite bathroom (bath, wash basin, toilet)
Level 2 :
- Bedroom with one double bed (140) ensuite bathroom (bath, wash basin, toilet)
- Main room composed of a living room with sofas and TV, access to the south facing terrace
- Central fire place and Dining room ready for 10 guests
- A separated fully equipped kitchen
- Mezzanine with game room for kids and TV
Level 0 :
- Indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi, steam-room, massage room, shower, and toilet
- Main access to the chalet Covered car park
- Ski room with boot dryer and Lift offering access to all levels of the chalet
// Services provided :
- Gastronomy: Chef 8h/day : Meal preparation and service: breakfast, lunch or dinner and afternoon tea
- Management and maintenance: Housekeeper 5h/day: Daily maintenance and cleaning
// Essential equipment :
- Car park
- Apple TV
- Bluetooth speaker
- Satellite TV
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Turkish bath
- Massage shower
- Massage room
- Ski room
// Your LLA Selections by Location lac Annecy agency, specialising in holiday rentals on the shores of Lake Annecy and in the Alps, has selected this property. Our local partner, CimAlpes, will welcome you and look after your stay in Courchevel.
About Courchevel :
Courchevel is one of the famous winter sports resort in the Trois-Vallées ski area of the French Alps. Situated in the department of Savoie in the Tarentaise Valley, it is the first French station converted into a virgin site in 1946.
The resort is organized around five villages: Saint-Bon-Tarentaise (chief town), Courchevel Le Praz (called before 2011 Courchevel 1300), Courchevel Village (formerly Courchevel 1500), Courchevel Moriond (formerly Courchevel 1650) and finally Courchevel (formerly Courchevel 1850). The latter, which gives its name to the station, is the first nucleus of development where the work of the urban architect Laurent Chappis and the engineer Maurice Michaud applies. This new urbanization of the mountain was the subject of an inscription in the supplementary inventory of historical monuments in 1998, and about thirty sites are protected as historical monuments.
The resort is not only limited to the winter season and its ski activities. It was equipped in particular with collective infrastructures of leisures and sports, like a water park established in December 2015, and proposes other activities in connection with the mountain during the summer, such as hiking or mountain biking, as well as its international festival of pyrotechnic art or the contemporary art exhibition organization.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Shops - Carrefour Montagne Courchevel 1850
Town centre - Courchevel 1850
Airport - Altiport Courchevel LFLJ
Town centre - Courchevel 1650
Town centre - Courchevel 1550
|September - 2023|
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 4% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Exceptionnaly family Chalet, authentic with modern design in the heart of Courchevel Village 1550. It offers 200sqm and 5 bedrooms, all equiped with double beds, except of one bedroom proposing bunk beds (140cm for the lower one and 90cm for the upper one) all spread over 4 levels with elevator. The Spa...
A village house that has been completely renovated and converted into a Chalet, with the "Montagne de Rêve" label, just a short walk from the centre of Courchevel Village 1550 and the slopes. With its 5 luxurious bedrooms and cosy living areas, this chalet offers lovely views: an ideal place for a holiday...
Discover this exceptional mountain-style chalet, ideally nestled just a few minutes' walk from the lifts and the center of Courchevel 1550. Its intimate ambience and warm decor create a relaxing atmosphere, providing the perfect setting for a winter getaway in the pristine Alps. Whether you're looking...