- occupants 12
6 King size beds
- 6 Bedrooms 6
3 Bathrooms with bathtub
3 Bathrooms with shower
- 595 m² 595 m²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
Skiing back all the way to the chalet, you can share a quiet moment in the relaxation area, equipped with a sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, and also a gym. For children and teenagers, they have their own space to have fun with a playroom and a cinema.
Le Grand Luxe will make you spend an unforgettable holiday in the heart of the 3 Valleys.
// The accommodation comprises :
Level 4 :
- Bedroom 1, master, with one double bed, TV and ensuite bathroom (bath, shower, double wash basin, toilet), dressing
- Terrace facing south with incredible views of the Méribel valley
Level 3 :
- Living room with sofas, TV satelit, DVD player, home cinema Dining room ready for 12 guests
- Professional fully equipped kitchen West, North and East facing terraces with incredible views over valley and mountains
- Games and Cinema room with large screen and pool table
- Bar with wine cellar
Level 2 :
- Bedroom 2, with one double bed, TV and ensuite shower room (shower, wash basin, toilet), cupboards, West facing balcony
- Bedroom 3, with one double bed, TV, and ensuite bathroom (bath, double wash basin, toilet), cupboards, North facing balcony
- Bedroom 4, with one double bed, and ensuite bathroom (bath, wash basin, toilet, toilet), cupboards, East facing balcony
- Bedroom 5, with one double bed and ensuite shower room (shower, wash basin, toilet, toilet), cupboards, East facing balcony
- Bedroom 6, with one double bed, TV and ensuite shower room (shower, wash basin, toilet), cupboards, East facing balcony
All of the bedrooms are spacious, conceived with a tranquil and modern ambiance, whilst keeping the mountain spirit.
Laundry room with washing machine and dryer
Level 1 :
- Relaxation area with sauna, steam room, shower and massage table Gym room equipped with various apparels
- Ski room with ski boot dryer, and toilet
Level 0 :
- Garage for 8 cars
- Lift with access to every level
// Services provided :
- Gastronomy: Chef 10h/day : Meal preparation and service: breakfast, lunch or dinner and afternoon tea
- Transport: Driver 2h/day : Valet parking
- Maintenance: Housekeeper 6h/day: Daily maintenance and cleaning
- Management: Chalet Manager 10h/day: Chalet management, organisation of stay and concierge service
// Essential facilities :
- Ski locker
- Shoe warmer
- Safety deposit box
- Raclette, pancake, fondue and pierrade maker
- Apple TV
- High chair and cot for baby
// Your LLA Selections by Location lac Annecy agency, specialising in holiday rentals on the shores of Lake Annecy and in the Alps, has selected this property. Our local partner CimAlpes will welcome you and look after your stay in Méribel.
About Méribel :
Nestled in the heart of the 3 Valleys, the Méribel ski area benefits from a privileged site which allows you to access a large variety of slopes. Multiple activities are available in summer as in winter.
You will find a large choice of Commercials and Restaurants to enjoy a shopping tour or a wonderful moment in one the Michelin Star Restaurants of the Station.
Bars and Clubs provides a festive atmosphere.
Méribel is also known as a family Ski-Resort, a lot of outdoor and indoor activities are available for Children and Teenager.
With nearly 68 slopes served by 41 ski lifts, it stretches over the whole area of the Les Allues valley and represents 202 hectares dedicated to the winter sport. The north-south orientation of the Valley allows you to ski in the sun all day, and the off-piste skiing possibilities are numerous.
Known for its large variety of landscapes and slopes, the Méribel Valley allows you to cross the pine forests and discover a panorama of the highest mountains from the summits all at once.
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
Map and distances
Town centre - Méribel centre
Shops - SPAR Méribel
Ski Resort - Olympe
Ski Resort - Stade
Ski Resort - Rhodos
Ski Resort - Chaudanne
|September - 2023|
|October - 2023|
|November - 2023|
|December - 2023|
|January - 2024|
|February - 2024|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT included|
From the booking date until 29 days before the check-in, cancelling the booking would have a penalty of 4% of the prepayment
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange key collection.
Splendid contemporary chalet, large convivial chalet in the heart of the typical village of Le Raffort in Méribel. Totally renovated, this chalet has been designed for you to have an unforgettable experience in the mountains. You will enjoy a TV room, a sport and SPA area. The large living room is very...
Chalet Altius enjoys an exceptional location in one of Méribel's most sought-after districts. This alpine residence stands out for its atypical style, which breaks with mountain tradition by emphasizing the use of color. What makes this chalet particularly attractive is its unrivalled access to the ski...